- Submit Your Design
Submit Your Design
The wait is over: we're happy to announce that we're now accepting custom sublimated DSA keyset designs to be produced and sold in our keyshop. Popular sets like, Granite, Galaxy, and Quartz were designed by creative customers like you, so we're excited to see what you have in store!
Plus, designers receive a 5% commission on their keyset's sales!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
To start, please note that we produce very high-quality keysets, so all designs must have already been vetted online (i.e. shared and given the thumbs up by other keyboard enthusiasts). In addition to showing that your design has been vetted and refined, here are a few other submission requirements:
- Legends can be in color, however, the text or image needs to be darker in color than the keycap itself. Remember that the keycap absorbs the sublimation ink, so dark green printed on light green will result in black.
- Material/colors need to be PBT
- We cannot produce any copyright-protected images
- Sets chosen for production will take a minimum of six weeks to get onto the website (in some cases, longer if we don’t have the keys or material on-hand).
- Artwork files need to be sent as vector SVG files
If you'd like your set to be in the running, please send your contact information and design details (with all the above requirements) to email@example.com.
If you don't include all of the above requirements, your design won't be considered for production.
Once you've submitted your design, we'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks!
Psst . . . need help creating your design? Check out this handy keyboard editor tool.